Friday, June 8, 2012

FAMILY trip

01 June went salon with dear ~ n_n
he cut hair , i perm the curl curl hair ~


1930 de bus going back KL alone ~
thanks dear send me to Golden Mile ^_^
the bus break down at 2nd custom *^* wait for couple hour for a new bus to pick all the passenger


reach times square about 2 or 3am , Tris jie fetch me home ~

02 June morning , the ikea packet for Daddy Mummy '_'



didi n the little ribbon he gave , said my iPhone got a ribbon then its a girl iPhone



lovely mummy ~ ♥_♥


my yip yip no more make nail u_u
then juz go times square remove the old gelish nail n make a simple color ~



chatime n shop around but buy nothing ~




went home took pic with daddy 


to the malacca 
me the driver ! 



dinner with gu gu family




03 June , gu gu went church n we went breakfast




after breakfast went to see wai po n_n


we got the same bracelet ^_^




ask mummy omok wai po but mummy shy


^3^ see my big muax hahaha! like this ma ~ shy shy for what ? 
next time see wai po mayb is my wedding dinner liao hehehe ~


back to gu gu place , didi cut hair n me treatment ~


went ah lan gu gu house ~ attend June 's wedding ~





they ask to dont post , but who noe i post here ? 
the mother helping daughter bridal make up 





mummy said the staircase was so giant when she school here 
yeah thats mummy primary school 







buddha jump over the wall 


after dinner straight back KL

plan to go genting on 04 June but at last tak jadi
 nite time went in house juz for the mango ice 


after that meet my babe at steven corner
gave the EARLIER birthday present to babe oneone
hope she like it



05 June the early morning , prepare to go genting ~








38 me start to b 38 from HERE ~ jumpy jumpy 




ofcuz not every pic can success jump high
share some fail jumpy 





we went outdoor n daddy mummy bring eva at indoor



act scare , said muz jerit kuat 
EVERYBODY SCREAM 





play space shot n spiner then go archery 





my resut ~ *-*







take pic around n end our genting trip


went near cahaya dinner 



our family da he zhao 


07 June went nuga best n back to Singapore on 10pm


No comments: